Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
N2798A Accessory Kit for N2797A
N2798A is the probe accessory kit for N2797A 1.5 GHz extreme temperature active probes. It contains the following accessories designed for extreme temperature chamber testing:
- 10 each solderable tip
- 5 each rigid probe tip
- 2 each flex nose clip adapter (red and black)
- 1 each pico hook tip (red and black)
- 2 each Y-lead adapter, 9 cm (800 MHz) / 2 each Y-lead adapter, 6 cm (1 GHz)
- 2 each right angle ground, 5 cm
- 2 each ground blade
- 4 color coded rings (each yellow, green, blue and purple)
Testing devices over extreme temperature ranges is quite common these days. The N2797A single-ended active probe is the industry’s first low-cost high input impedance active probe with rugged probe tips for environmental chamber testing of ICs and devices. The probe gives the ability to probe signals at drastic temperature swings from –40 to +85 °C. The probe provides 1.5 GHz of bandwidth and a 2 m long cable.