Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Get the Deal of the Year on Signal Generators
Save up to 40% on bundles for wideband active device characterization, featuring the M9484C.
Already own a vector signal generator?
Trade-in your vector signal generator or a competitor's model and get credit up to 30% towards a new one.
Designing 5G and satellite communication systems requires tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and adherence to stringent standards. You’re facing a whole new set of design and test challenges, including wider bandwidths, higher frequencies, and greater system complexity. The M9484C VXG provides the industry’s first vector signal generator with up to 54 GHz frequency range and 2.5 GHz of modulation bandwidth in a single instrument, or up to 110 GHz with the V3080A frequency extender and 5 GHz with channel bonding, to enable your next breakthrough.
- Supports MIMO real-time fading for all 3GPP 5G NR base station conformance tests with PathWave Signal Generation software
- Covers all 5G NR frequency bands and V- / W-band for satellite communications
- Generates complex wideband signals needed for carrier aggregation and digital pre-distortion (DPD) applications
- Delivers superior RF performance for accurately characterizing devices under test, such as phase noise, error vector magnitude (EVM), and adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR)
- Simplifies MIMO and beamforming test setups with up to 4 synchronized and phase-coherent channels in one instrument and more than 32 channels in multiple instruments
- Streamlines complex receiver test scenarios with the world’s first 8-virtual-signal emulation per RF channel
Pushing the boundaries of technology requires instantaneous bandwidth, spurious-free dynamic range, and signal fidelity beyond basic measurements. Keysight powers every performance product with custom MMICs, designed in-house, manufactured in our proprietary indium phosphide (InP) and gallium arsenide (GaAs) fab with custom ASIC signal processing that ensure the industry’s fastest, most reliable measurements. Count on Keysight to accelerate your next innovation. In the VXG M9484C, Keysight semiconductors enable market leading multi-channel EVM and output power for 5G.
PathWave Signal Generation Software
PathWave Signal Generation software is a flexible suite of signal-creation tools that will reduce the time you spend on signal simulation. The software's performance-optimized reference signals – validated by Keysight – enhance the characterization and verification of your devices.
- Create performance-optimized reference signals
- Validate your component, transmitter, and receiver testing
- Ensure your designs meet the latest standards
9 kHz to 54 GHz
Up to 2.5 GHz
Waveform Playback Memory
Up to 4096 MSa
Reduce the time you spend on signal simulation and system calibration. You can accelerate your design and test workflow with pre-configured 5G complex MIMO fading conformance test software. Through our involvement and leadership role in industry standards, you can rely on our PathWave Signal Generation software to create signals that conform to the latest 3GPP 5G NR standard.
Exponential growth in demand for high throughput satellite (HTS) systems has triggered the need for modern technologies capable of wide signal bandwidth at higher frequencies and higher-order modulation schemes to improve spectral efficiency.
Keysight’s M9484C VXG signal generator provides you with the industry’s widest modulation bandwidth and frequency coverage to enable the most advanced satellite system designs. The M9484C VXG helps you test the true performance of your receiver and component designs with the industry’s best EVM and phase noise.
Frequency coverage up to 110 GHz
The scalable architecture of the M9484C VXG enables higher frequency coverage, wider bandwidths, and multichannel applications with ease and accuracy. It allows you to reduce test complexity and achieve faster repeatable results.
- Cover frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 54 GHz and 110 GHz with a V3080A frequency extender
- Generate the most demanding signals with the industry's widest signal bandwidth
- Enable multi-antenna test applications such as MIMO and beamforming with precise phase coherence and timing synchronization
Measure with Confidence
Keysight's fully integrated, calibrated, and synchronized signal generation solution helps you minimize measurement uncertainty. You no longer need to worry about errors that additional connections and instruments can cause.
- Overcome excessive path loss at higher frequencies without sacrificing performance
- Deliver the best RF performance for accurately characterizing DUT
- Enable precise multi-channel / multi-instrument synchronization and triggering test applications