Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Provides high accuracy even in routine power measurements, with temperature compensated for low drift
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- High accuracy even in routine power measurements
- Temperature compensated for low drift
- Measures microwave power as low as one microwatt
- Shows calibration factor and effective efficiency at 16 frequencies
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 10 MHz to 30 MHz 1.75; 30 MHz to 100 MHz 1.35; 100 MHz to 1 GHz 1.10; 1 GHz to 12.4 GHz 1.35; 12.4 GHz to 18 GHz 1.60
- 1 year standard warranty
The Keysight 8478B provides high efficiency and good radio frequency (RF) match. Used in conjunction with the N432A or 432A power meters they provide high accuracy even in routine power measurements. These thermistor mounts are temperature compensated for low drift, even in the presence of thermal shocks, permitting measurement of microwave power as low as one microwatt. Each mount contains data showing calibration factor and effective efficiency at six frequencies, directly traceable to the U.S. National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST) at those frequencies where NIST provides calibration service.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.