- Correlate internal FPGA activity with external events in the surrounding system
- Access up to 128 internal signals per each FPGA pin dedicated to debug
- Acquire single-ended and differential signals, threshold is adjustable from -3V to 5V (10 mV increments)
- Free 4 M acquisition memory and FPGA Dynamic Probes for Xilinx and Altera
State / Timing Analysis
- State clock rates up to 667 MHz
- Data rates: up to 1066 Mb/s (Dual Sample), up to 667 Mb/s (Double Data Rate – DDR)
- 4 GHz (250 ps) timing zoom with 64 K memory
- 1.2 GHz / 600 MHz (half / full-channel) conventional timing with deep memory 600 MHz transitional timing
Xilinx and Altera FPGA Compatibility
Analyzer Configuration and Accessory Considerations
- 16901A 2-slot modular logic analyzer with 15-inch (38.1 cm) color touch screen display
- 68-channel 16950B logic analyzer module with 4 M acquisition memory. Additional slot available for additional measurement capability.
- B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx, B4656A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera
- Compatible with 90-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately Keysight´s Probe Recommendations
The 16998A High-performance FPGA Analyzer provides a convenient, single model number for purchasing a high-performance FPGA debug and validation system. The system includes support for both Xilinx and Altera FPGAs. The analyzer comes with 4 M of acquisition memory, essential for capturing enough system activity to get to the root cause of complex problems.
Expandability is the key to the analyzer´s long-term value. As your needs evolve you can customize this system with innovative probing, high-performance measurement modules, and post-processing analysis tools.
For more information about logic analyzer, please visit Keysight Logic Analyzer.