Keysight instrument control hardware enable:
• Easy connection to GPIB instruments based on simple plug-and-play setup and configuration
• Use of PC-standard interfaces that are prevalent even on notebook PCs, such as USB and LAN
• A wide selection of interfaces to fit your test system application – PCI, PCIe®, USB and LAN
• Use of industry-standard I/O libraries which makes integration of existing instruments and software programs in a single system easy, even if you use multiple instrument vendors.
Connecting is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Establish a connection in less than 15 minutes
- Keysight IO Libraries Suite eliminates the many working hours it takes to connect and configure PC-controlled test systems, especially if it involves instruments from multiple vendors. In fact, with IO Libraries, connecting your instruments to a PC is as easy as connecting a PC to a printer.
2. Easily mix instruments from different vendors
- Keysight IO Libraries Suite eliminates headaches associated with trying to combine hardware and software from different vendors. The software is compatible with GPIB, USB, LAN and RS-232 test instruments that adhere to the supported interface standards, no matter who makes them.
- When you install the IO Libraries Suite, the software checks for the presence of other I/O software on your computer. If it finds another vendor’s VISA libraries, it automatically installs in a side-by-side mode that allows you to use the existing I/O software and the Keysight software together in multi-vendor systems.
3. Work in the environment that’s comfortable to you
- In addition, the IO Libraries are compatible with a variety of application development environments and programming APIs including Keysight or NI VISA, VISA COM, SICL, Keysight 488 (compatible with NI-488.2), and Keysight VEE. There is flexibility to choose the software and hardware of your choice to get your job done.
4. Works with millions of existing instruments from hundreds of vendors
- Keysight instrument control hardware and IO Libraries are trusted and known for their reliability. The IO Libraries ships with more than 150 instruments from Keysight Technologies. If you already own an Keysight instrument control hardware or instrument, you can download the latest version of Keysight IO Libraries Suite for free.
Keysight 82357B USB/GPIB Interface Converter
• Fast and easy connection to GPIB instruments
• Uses standard USB and IEEE-488 interfaces
• Maximum GPIB transfer rate of 1.15 MB/s
• Parallel polling capability
• Easiest GPIB connectivity
• Notebook computer GPIB connection
Connect GPIB instruments quickly and easily to your computer’s USB port
The Keysight 82357B USB/GPIB interface provides a direct connection from the USB port on your desktop and laptop computers to GPIB instruments. Once the software is loaded, your computer automatically detects the 82357B when it is connected to the USB port of the computer.
The 82357B is a plug-and-play device. It is also hot-pluggable, making it easy to connect and disconnect without having to shut down the computer. No external power supplies are necessary.
The 82357B USB/GPIB interface implements USB 1.1 (12 Mbits/s) and is compatible with USB 2.0. The 82357B USB/GPIB interface uses a thin, flexible, high-quality USB cable that is USB
2.0-compliant. The USB cable is shielded, and the connector is specified to 1,500 insertions, ensuring a durable connection and reliable data transfer.
Keysight 82350C High Performance PCI-GPIB Interface Card
• PCI IEEE-488 interface for PCs
• Transfer rates up to 900 KB/s
• Dual processor support on the latest Windows operating system
• Maximum GPIB throughput for all configurations
• Standard and low-profile brackets allow flexible connection
Powerful performance for automation or manufacturing test application
The 82350C PCI-GPIB interface card converts any PCI bus computer into an instrumentation control and data acquisition system. It comes with direct PCI computer connection, and transaction overhead is minimized for the best overall operating performance.
The 82350C interface card is fully compatible with IEEE-488 control and communication standard, de-couples GPIB transfers from PCI bus transfers. Buffering provides I/O and system performance that is superior to direct memory access (DMA). The hardware is software configurable and compatible with the plug-and-play standard for easy installation. The GPIB interface card offers high flexibility to plug into standard or low-profile PC with a bracket change.
NOTE: When using 82350C with low-profile bracket, attach the 10834A GPIB to-GPIB adaptor to increase clearance for GPIB cable or other connector.
A sales representative will contact you soon.