- simulate up to three individual targets with respective front ends
- variable distance simulation from 4 m to 300 m, complimented with two customer-defined fixed ranges
- low spurious emissions, -50 dBc (typical)
- low phase noise, -101 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz (typical)
- simulate and measure simultaneously
- front-end configuration available with mono-static or bi-static antenna configuration
- alignment laser included with each front end
The E8718A Radar Target Simulator (RTS) design extends the base capabilities of the previous generation E8708A and has improved the usability for customers in different stages of the design lifecycle. Given where the test requirements are headed for the future of automotive radar, the E8718A addresses more challenges, including the subject of interference test and multi-target, multi-angle testing.
To add flexibility in physically positioning the radar target simulator and improved signal performance, a newly designed remote radio head or remote front end is now available with the E8718A RTS. The remote head leads also allow for simultaneous measurements while simulating targets, removing the need to switch between either in the previous models.
Learn more about Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation System
Interested in a E8718A?
Extend the Capabilities for your Radar Target Simulator, 76-81 GHz, with Remote Front End
Featured Resources for E8718A Radar Target Simulator
Data Sheets 2020.08.26
E8718A Radar Target Simulator 76 GHz to 81 GHz with Remote Heads
View All Resources
E8719A Radar Target Solution