Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Use your PC to view and analyze to get additional insight, without having to be with your scope and target system.
- Share scope measurements more easily across your team, and if needed with customers and vendors.
- Create more useful documentation, faster.
- Supports a variety of popular file formats from Keysight Infiniium and InfiniiVision oscilloscopes as well as generic .csv, .txt, and .tsv files.
- Open and view up to 8 waveforms (supports up to 16-bit vertical bits)
- Use familiar scope horizontal and vertical controls to quickly navigate and zoom in to any event of interest
- Access over 60 built-in automated measurements with a mouse click.
- 20 math operators including FFT and filters, up to four independent/cascaded math functions
- Protocol decode (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, JTAG, USB, PCIe, MIPI D-Phy, 8B/10B, SAS, SATA…)
- Jitter analysis with EZJIT and EZJIT+
- Eye analysis and clock recovery for high-speed serial
Host PC operating system and resources
- Required: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit operating system, 4 Gbytes RAM, 25 Gbytes free hard drive space
- Recommended: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit operating system, 8 Gbytes RAM, 25 Gbytes free hard drive space
Capture waveforms on your scope, save to a file, and recall the waveforms into Keysight’s Infiniium Offline application. The application supports a variety of popular waveform formats from multiple oscilloscope vendors. Now you can view, analyze, share, and document scope measurements anywhere your PC goes.
Available June 3 is the new user interface for Infiniium oscilloscopes. Learn more at www.keysight.com/find/InfiniiumUserInterface.