Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Supports decoding a variety of message formats including fast signals only with transfer functions, fast + slow serial, and fast + enhanced serial with automatic detection of the bit format: 12-bit data/8-bit ID or 16-bit data/4-bit ID
- Hardware-based decoding to capture random and infrequent errors quickly
- Supports dual-bus analysis with time-interleaved lister display
- Trigger on fast channel status & communication nibble and data
- Trigger on slow channel message ID and data
- Trigger on various error conditions including fast and slow channel CRC errors, out-of-tolerance timing errors, and pulse period errors (nibbles < 12 or > 27 ticks wide).
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package D3000AUTA. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
The SENT (Single Edge Nibble Transmission) is a point-to-point serial bus that interfaces sensors to ECUs and is used primarily in automotive applications. Keysight’s SENT option (DSOXT3SENSOR) for the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscope provides decoding of fast & slow channel serial data, and also offers extensive triggering selections, including the ability to trigger on various error conditions which can accelerate the engineer’s efficiency in debugging this bus.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved “lister” display. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another, such as CAN to SENT.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and the quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works on all InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.