Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Software Details
- Software Details
82357B Installation Driver (Only required for IO Libraries 14.2 or below)
The 82357B is built with High-Speed USB 2.0, providing a faster transfer rate with outstanding read performance. The 82357B is backward compatible with USB 1.1, which allows direct replacement of your 82357A with the updated 82357B driver installed. Before installing the driver, please ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements with Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP Professional and latest version of Keysight IO Libraries Suite 14.2 installed.
To obtain the driver for 82357B, click on the link and save the file to any location on your hard disk. Double-click on the 82357B_setup.exe file to run the installer. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver. Once the driver installation has completed, your 82357B will be working successfully!
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
How to Download
- Click the download link and save the installer.
How to Install
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Does Not Require a License