What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Wideband Streaming and Signal Processing
The wideband streaming and signal processing product family consists of a wideband digitizer, signal processing module, and arbitrary waveform generator. It provides unmatched flexibility for real-time capture, streaming, processing, and generation of RF signals with up to 12.5 GHz of instantaneous bandwidth. External mass storage can store data at full rate for off-line processing or (re)transmission via the arbitrary waveform generator. Keysight PathWave FPGA software provides access to the internal FPGA of the signal processing module to add custom algorithms for processing data in real time.
- Wideband recording & playback
- Flexible radar target simulation
- Electronic warfare analysis / closed loop jammer verification
- Hardware-in-the-loop radar testing
- Advanced comms, telemetry, satellite test with unmatched flexibility
- Digital pre-distortion (DPD) and envelope tracking (ET) characterization
View more related product: PathWave FPGA
Find the Model that's Right for You
Already own one of these products? Visit Technical Support
Wideband 12GSa/s Optical Data Interface (ODI) modular stream-able Arbitrary Waveform Generator(AWG).
Wideband 32GSa/s Optical Data Interface (ODI) modular stream-able digitizer
640 Gb/s Digital Signal Processor