Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 20 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradeable to 33 GHz
- 80 GSa/s sample rate - 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate - 4 channels
- up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel standard on DSA models)
- true analog bandwidth provides better spectral analysis of transients and wide-bandwidth RF signals
- low oscilloscope noise floor (2.30 mVrms at 33 GHz at 50 mV/div)
- low jitter measurement floor (<150 fS)
30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
Comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- broad range of jitter, trigger, analysis, and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
When you’re deploying high-speed serial bus technology, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need true representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding ta low noise floor and low jitter measurement floor, giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.