Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
E6564C Discontinuing on March 1, 2008
- The E6564C will be discontinued on March 1, 2008. No new quotes will be issued after March 1st.
- Orders will be accepted for valid quotes until May 31, 2008. After May 31st no new orders will be accepted.
- The E6564C is being replaced by the E6567C
Supports 8960 Test Application
- E1987A Fast Switching Mobile Test Application
- E1966A 1xEV-DO Mobile Test Application
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with friendly Windows interface make it easy for defining and changing test plans without any programming
- VB.net based development plaftform provides most flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments.
- PC based software applies for manufacture, service and R&D customers for fast development and deployment.
The Keysight E6564C Wireless Test Manager is a powerful, flexible, all-in-one test system software application that makes automated test development and support easier than ever. The E6564C provides 1xEV-DO specific tests, easy-to-use operator and development interfaces, and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET programming for complex test development. The test wizard reduces programming time allowing you to focus on test. Easily customize test sequences, parameters, and specifications to meet your testing needs.
Microsoft and Visual Studio are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more about Keysight Wireless Network Emulators