Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²S audio buses using hardware-based architecture
- I²S triggering and analysis
- User-selectable signal alignment selections
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen audio decode time-correlated with the audio data waveforms
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package D6000GENA. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
I²S (Inter-IC Sound, or Integrated Interchip Sound), is an electrical serial bus interface standard used for connecting digital audio devices together, such as compact disc, digital audio tape, digital sound processors, and digital TV sound. Traditional methods of debugging serial buses such as I²S includes manual bit counting. But this visual technique of counting “1’s” and “0’s” can be tedious and prone to errors, especially since I²S is typically formatted in a 2’s complement format.
Keysight Technologies’ serial bus options for the InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes not only offers powerful triggering, but also provide unique hardware-based decoding to help you debug audio designs with the I²S bus faster. With the industry’s fastest serial decode update rates, you can more easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due hardware or software related problems. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another. Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the oscilloscope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series 2- and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.