Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Foundry Program Partner – TSMC
Process Design Kit (PDK) support: PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) supports IPL Alliance iPDK. In order to use a TSMC iPDK in ADS, a set of configuration and setup files are needed from Keysight. To get those files from Keysight, first get the required iPDK package from TSMC, then write an email to Keysight PDK support (email@example.com) with the appropriate requisite TSMC document number, iPDK package name and the confirmation of the receipt of iPDK package from TSMC.
Substrate stack-up file for Electromagnetic Simulation: TSMC shares only one file format, iRCX, that contains the substrate stack-up information. TSMC’s Field Technical Support (FTS) must be contacted to get access to a particular technology node iRCX file for use with Keysight tools. Upon receipt of the iRCX file from TSMC use Keysight’s iRCX importer, to create the required substrate stack-up file (LTD file) for use with Keysight’s RFPro/ Momentum.
For information on the Substrate Editor and iRCX Importer, refer to the Keysight documentation on Substrate File Definitions.
Note: Please use the official/ business email ID only to write to Keysight PDK support.
Keysight Technologies receives the Partner of The Year 2023 award from TSMC for Joint development of mmWave Design Solutions.
Keysight Technologies receives the Partner Collaboration 2023 award from TSMC including Ansys, Keysight Technologies, and Synopsys, Inc.
- Keysight, Synopsys, and Ansys Accelerate RFIC Design with New Reference Flow for TSMC’s Advanced 4nm RF FinFET Process (September 27, 2023)
- Keysight Joins TSMC Open Innovation Platform 3DFabric Alliance (May 04, 2023)
- Synopsys, Ansys and Keysight Collaborate with TSMC to Boost Performance of Autonomous Systems with New mmWave Reference Flow (April 26, 2023)
- Synopsys, Ansys and Keysight Accelerate 5G/6G SoC Designs with New mmWave Reference Flow for TSMC Process Technology (October 26, 2022)
- Keysight, Synopsys Collaborate in TSMC’s N6RF Design Reference Flow (June 16, 2022)