D6000GENA Embedded Analysis Software for the 6000 X-Series
I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART, I²S, and USB PD trigger and decode on the 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes, along with mask limit testing, frequency response analysis, and enhanced HDTV video analysis
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART, I²S, and USB PD serial buses
- Multiple Bus decode triggering and listing display
- Perform 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire SPI serial protocol trigger and analysis
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveforms
- This package enables I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART, I²S, and USB-PD serial trigger and decode, mask limit testing, frequency response analysis (bode plot), and enhanced HDTV video testing. Advanced math already comes standard on all 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes
The embedded software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common serial buses used today for embedded and mixed-signal designs. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including mask testing and frequency response analysis to help test today’s electronic designs.