Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Provides the test steps for essential RF parameters testing such as input power measurement and receiver sensitivity with PER tests
- Use with the X8711A IoT Device Functional Test solution and KS8400A TAP Developer System (recommended)
- Easy to use interface with the KS8400A, with data reporting
Functional Testing Solution for IoT Devices – Simplify Test Development with the KS83302B WLAN Signaling Measurement Suite
The KS83302B is a Test Automation Platform (TAP)-based measurement suite which provides a simple interface that allows you to easily and quickly conduct tests without needing to spend time writing test software. It provides the test steps to perform essential RF parameters testing on devices with WLAN radios such as input power, receiver sensitivity and PER measurements.
Using the Keysight KS8400A TAP Developer’s System with the KS83302B, you will be able to:
- Make test sequence or steps adjustments to suit your testing needs
- Adjust measurement settings
- Create your own custom GUI, test steps and sequence
- Setup test parameters
- Perform data logging and reporting