What are you looking for?
Generate Wide Bandwidth and Wide Dynamic Range Signals Simultaneously
The M9300 Series arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) offer you high resolution and wide bandwidth waveforms with excellent signal quality in a PXIe form factor. Generate the most realistic waveforms for your radar, satellite, and frequency-agile communication systems.
- up to 1.25 GSa/s with 500 MHz of bandwidth per channel
- up to 15-bit resolution
- Flexible signal generation
- superior signal fidelity to debug your toughest designs with confidence
- clean or distorted signal generation to stress your device to its limits
- Notice to EU Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life
The M9300 Series gives designers access to the most advanced digital-to-analog (DAC) technology available in a commercial AWG. Each module incorporates two high-speed DACs to create 500 MHz of signal bandwidth and ≤ -65 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) across each channel. You have the choice of driving your design differentially from the DAC outputs or single-ended through multiple signal-conditioning paths.
Although some AWGs require you to make a trade-off between the number of output channels and differential outputs, the M9300 Series provides both — it allows you to finalize your designs and eliminate the need for hybrids in the test path. In addition, each channel can output waveforms as an IF or baseband signal for I/Q upconversion.
10 or 15 bit
Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
Find the Model that's Right for You
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
White Papers 2020.02.13
CCIX – A New Interconnect Technology
White Papers 2022.11.06
Reduce Test Time, Reduce Cost: Data Center Component and Transceiver Test
Application Notes 2020.01.28
Error Analysis of PAM4 Signals
Application Notes 2018.01.25
Testing and Troubleshooting Digital RF Communications Receiver Designs
View All Resources