- Provides an electrically and mechanically non-intrusive connection to all signals (address, command, control and 16 bits of data) between a U4154A or 16900 Series logic analysis system and DDR3 DRAMs.
- Provides access to representative signals for scope measurement of compliance to JEDEC specification.
- Provides observation of data traffic on industry-standard DDR3 DIMMs.
- Works with all solder finishes. Designed to tolerate lead-free soldering temperature profiles.
- Requires E5845A ZIF probe to connect W3631A DDR3 BGA probe to the logic analyzer cable.
- For more details please contact your local Keysight Technologies, Inc. sales representative.
The W3631A DDR3 BGA probe allows you to get complete signal access to the DDR3 signals critical to your debug and validation effort through a logic analyzer. The probe works in existing designs and eliminates the need for up front planning or re-design. The probe connects directly to the balls of the DRAM, enabling you to operate at full speed and acquire high-speed DDR3 signals without impacting the performance of your logic design.
Interested in a W3631A?
Featured Resources for W3631A DDR3 x16 BGA Command and Data Probe for Logic Analyzer and Scope
Technical Overviews 2014.08.01
Capture Highest DDR3 Data Rates Using Advanced Probe Settings onLogic Analyzers - Technical Brief
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
W3630A Series DDR3 BGA Probes for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
U4154A AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module
Installation Guides 2015.03.30
W3630-Series DDR3 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
User Manuals 2016.07.31
W2637A and W2638A LPDDR BGA Probes / W2639A Oscilloscope Adapter Board User's Guide
View All Resources