- Settling time: 20 ms attenuation, 100ms power
- 0.1 to 1000 dB/s attenuation transition speed (selectable)
- +23 dBm input power
- ≤ 1.2 dB insertion loss
- Two attenuator channels in a one half-width rack unit
- Fully compatible with programs developed using the Keysight 8157x and 8156x modular attenuators
- Includes powerful and user-friendly GUI software
- Two instrument configurations can be stored and recalled
The Keysight N7762A variable optical attenuator offers exceptional performance at a low price.
Extension of N77xx-series
The N7762A attenuator is an extension to Keysight’s high density N77xx-family that establishes a new standard in space-saving fiberoptic instrumentation.
Features and Benefits
- Compact instrument combines and integrates multiple functions for setting attenuation and power levels and controlling optical power to reduce CAPEX and floor space.
- Fast and precise setting of optical power levels with settling times of 100 ms for improved test throughput.
- Active power control to keep output power constant
- The multichannel attenuator sets and controls several ports at the same time and saves significant time characterizing multiport and multichannel components and network equipment.
- The instrument can be controlled via LAN and USB, as well as GPIB for compatibility with existing equipment.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface speeds up the integration process.
- Optical transceiver testing
- Optical network integration testing
Interested in a N7762A?
Extend the Capabilities for Your 2-Channel Variable Optical Attenuator
Featured Resources for N7762A 2-Channel Variable Optical Attenuator
Application Notes 2014.07.30
Optical Amplifier Test Solution Using an Attenuator
Programming Guides 2015.03.31
N77-Series Programmer's Guide
Quick Start Guides 2018.12.31
N77-Series Getting Started Guide
Lightwave Catalog: Test & Measurement Networks and Data Centers
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
User Manuals 2015.02.19
N77-Series Optical Attenuator User's Guide