What are you looking for?
- Automates complex permittivity and permeability measurements
- Supports various measurement methods: transmission line and free space, Arch reflectivity, Resonant cavity, Coaxial probe, and Parallel Plate/Inductance method
- Allows you to choose the measurement methods you need
- Switches seamlessly between the different measurement methods with one installation program and integrated method option loader
Keysight N1500A materials measurement software suite allows you to determine the intrinsic electromagnetic properties of many dielectric and magnetic materials. The software uses a network analyzer, impedance analyzer, or LCR meter to measure the material’s response to RF or microwave energy and calculates the results. The measurement frequency range is from 20Hz to the low THz, depending on the instrument and sample holder or fixture used.
- Software automates complex permittivity and permeability measurements
- Flexible option configuration allows you to choose the measurement methods you need
One simple installation program and integrated method option loader switches seamlessly between the different measurement methods
Interested in N1500A?
Extend the Capabilities for your Materials Measurement Suite
Featured Resources for N1500A Materials Measurement Suite
Application Notes 2021.02.09
Low-loss Materials Research in 5G Communications
Technical Overviews 2021.01.04
N1500A Materials Measurement Suite
Measuring Dielectric Properties Using Keysight’s Materials Measurements Solutions
Application Notes 2020.08.20
Basics of Measuring the Dielectric Properties of Materials
View All Resources