Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
All the features of the 34410A, plus:
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4 1/2 digits to the PC
- 1M reading memory
- Analog level and pre/post triggering
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
The 34411A DMM will be discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 34465A Truevolt Series DMMs. The last day to place an order for these products is November 30, 2016. Committed to providing world-class customer support, Keysight will continue to support these products for the standard period of 5 years.
Imagine your DMM doing MORE...
Learn more about migrating to the next-generation 34465A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM
Learn about available Keysight new digital multimeter.