Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Integrated DUT control capability to provide read-write burst separation.
- Compliance testing of bus timing analysis and current consumption measurements in accordance to SD specifications (SD Specifications Version 3.0 and Test Specification for Card Version 3.0)
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Data eye diagram analysis with Serial Data analysis package.
- Infiniium 4.2 or higher software revision for 9000, S-Series
- U7246B UHS-I Compliance Test Application
- E5384A High-Speed SDA
- Information on the SD UHS-1 compliance test fixture kit is available at the following BitifEye site
- Use the N5467B User Defined Application tool to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
The U7246B SD UHS-I card compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your SD designs up to 104MB/s. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The U7246B SD UHS-I card compliance test software performs a combination data timing analysis and current consumption tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the SD Specification, version 3.0.
The SD UHS-I card compliance test software with 9000 Series oscilloscopes is a certified test tool for SD Card Phy electric tests with SD Association. Reference is available in SDA official document: SD Test Tool Information Ver1.0 Sep 13 2010.