Applications: High-volume test of 5G NR network equipment and radio components
- 5G NR base station transceiver systems
- 5G NR components, including remote radio heads (RRH), distributed units (DU), active antenna arrays, amplifiers, chipsets
- Lower Cost of Test with reduced footprint vs. benchtop instruments and extremely high test-throughput (“cloud ready”)
- OTA readiness saves space and cost with single bi-directional remote heads, with in-head switching for 2 polarizations, across all 24.25 to 43.5 GHz bands, delivering best Power and EVM at chamber
- Manufacturing Effectiveness: 1.2 GHz BW, Tx/Rx with low EVM and ACLR, operates as single instrument (includes: switching, heads, API, measurements), easy automation with calibrated system accuracy that reduces rework and false verdicts
- Wideband signal generation and analysis of 5G NR (3GPP Release 15 and higher) waveforms in both: FR1 (380 MHz to 6 GHz) and FR2 (24.25 to 43.5 GHz)
- Features “OTA-friendly” expandable architecture: avoids high losses from switching and long cable runs, supports one or two remote mmWave heads and polarizations, and multiple Tx/Rx channels
Measurement applications and software
- The S9101A system includes Keysight N90E1S91A 5G Multi-Band Vector Transceiver Application (X-Series Application).
- Additional recommended software: N7631C Signal Studio Pro for 5G NR, N7630C for pre-5G, N7608C for custom IQ and OFDM, 89600 VSA software, and KS8400A Test Automation Platform
The Keysight S9101A 5G Multi-Band Vector Transceiver with one or two transceivers covers FR1 (380 MHz to 6 GHz) along with one or two mmWave transceivers that covers FR2 (24.25 to 43.5 GHz).
Interested in a S9101A?
Extend the capabilities for your 5G Multi-Band Vector Transceiver
Featured Resources for S9101A 5G Multi-Band Vector Transceiver
White Papers 2022.12.18
Improve Measurement Integrity
White Papers 2022.08.09
Accelerate 5G Testing: 5G Manufacturing Test Considerations
White Papers 2022.11.09
Mastering 5G Manufacturing
View All Resources