Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Interconnect avionics equipment in military and civilian aircrafts
- Supports multi-lane bus (dual-bus analysis)
- Based on tri-level signaling (high, low and idle)
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package P9240AERB. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
The MIL-STD 1553 serial bus is primarily used to interconnect avionics equipment in military aircrafts. This bus is based on tri-level signaling (high, low and idle) and requires dual-threshold triggering, which the Keysight P924xA Streamline USB oscilloscopes support. This bus is also implemented as a redundant multi-lane bus (dual-bus analysis), which is also supported.
The ARINC 429 serial bus is used to interconnect avionics equipment in civilian aircrafts. This bus is also based on tri-level signaling (high, low and null) and requires dual-threshold triggering. Since ARINC 429 is a point-to-point bus, multi-lane analysis is also required to capture both, send and receive data.