Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power)
- 400 W when operating from 100 - 240 VAC input
- Nominal Input Ratings: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60/400 Hz
- Input Range: 86 VAC - 264 VAC
- Power Consumption: 1000 VA typical
- Fuse Internal fuse (not customer accessible)
Protection Response Characteristics
- INH input: 5 µs from receipt of inhibit to start of shutdown
- Fault on coupled outputs: < 10 µs (from receipt of fault to start of shutdown)
The Keysight N6700C is a 400 W 1U high, 4-slot modular power system mainframe that accepts from 1 to 4 N6700 series DC power modules in any combination. Modules are ordered separately. The N6700C offers GPIB, LAN, and USB, interfaces standard, and LXI compliance. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 500 W.
BenchVue software enabled: Do more with your PC and instrument together, no programming required. Easily control your power supplies to set parameters and quickly build automated tests on your PC.
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.