Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The E6715A provides a license that enables encryption within the E6703 lab application. It enables the 3GPP Confidentiality Algorithm UEA1. The 3GPP Integrity Algorithm, UIA1, is available in the standard E6703 lab application product licensing. The E6715A requires an E6703 W-CDMA/HSPA lab application to operate. Download the E6703 lab application to access the E6715A functionality.
With ciphering enabled, raw data and the Confidentiality Key (CK) are used as the input to the Ciphering Algorithm. The resultant data is transmitted over the air interface and decrypted using the same algorithm and CK value at the other end.
The Keysight test uSIM matches the E6703 lab application default settings.