Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
From radios to radar, your system is only as good as its antenna. Keysight’s Antenna Calibration Lab delivers SI-traceable results for manufacturers and organizations requiring a proven provider of standards-compliant measurements, offering on-demand flexible capacity that meets high volumes of antenna calibrations.
With the world’s largest open-area test site (OATS), our calibration test sites (CALTS) compliant facility is uniquely able to meet your specific requirements — ANSI, CISPR, IEEE, MIL-STD, SAE — with unmatched precision and repeatability.
Accredited, traceable and standards-compliant
Get support that meets your needs for a wide range of antenna and device calibration requirements.
Leverage our investment in exceptional facilities
We perform free-space and far-field measurements of antenna gain. Leverage our superior testing facilities, including the world's largest open-area test site (OATS) and multiple anechoic chambers.
Extend your lab's capabilities
Utilize our expertise and facilities as an extension of your in-house capabilities when volume or timing exceeds your lab's bandwidth.
Do you Face these Antenna Calibration Challenges?
- Understanding ever-changing antenna calibration standards
- Lack of test capacity or facilities
- Increasing test complexity
- Shortage of technical resources
Calibration is crucial
Seen or unseen, antennas are essential to our connected world. For any heavily used antenna, performance will decline as physical and electrical flaws accumulate with the passage of time. Whether you’re seeking better performance in over-the-air systems or repeatable results in EMI/EMC testing, antenna calibration plays an essential supporting role.
Login to the Keysight Iowa Center of Excellence certXpress certificate management system to access your calibration certificates. This portal provides 24/7 access to certificates for the former Liberty Calibration and World Cal of Iowa and Canada.