Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Novus 100/50/40/25/10GE Load Module Cable Guide
Ixia’s Novus load modules deliver the high density and performance for Ethernet network, security, and application testing. The Novus native QSFP28 100GE interfaces support multiple speeds and fan-out cables for multi-rate test systems that satisfy needs ranging from basic interoperability and functional validation, to high-port-count performance tests.
Users can configure Novus 100GE ports to operate in 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE modes. This document catalogs the speeds, interfaces, and point-to-point or fan-out cable combinations supported by the Novus QSFP28 load module.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements