Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzer
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
S97007B Automatic Fixture Removal Software
Automatic Fixture Removal (AFR) software is used to remove the effects of the fixture used to test coaxial connectors, which is required to make accurate measurements on the device
Automatic Fixture Removal (AFR) software is used to remove the effects of the fixture used to test coaxial connectors, which is required to make accurate measurements on the device.
- Easiest way to remove fixture effects from non-coaxial device measurements
- Extract fixture S-parameters from 2x thru or one-port measurements
- Step-by-step wizard to characterize the fixture and remove it from the measurements
- De-embedded files can be saved in a variety of formats for later use
- Compatible with all USB vector network analyzer
Many devices do not have coaxial connectors and are put in fixtures in order to measure them in a coaxial environment. Accurately removing the effects of the fixture is required to get a good measurement of the device under test (DUT). This software adds a powerful application wizard to guide you through characterizing a fixture and removing it from the measurement.
The S97007B software is compatible with the Keysight Streamline Series Vector Network Analyzers.
Learn more about Keysight Network Analyzer Software