Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Emulate in the lab normal and worst-case conditions that occur over live production LAN/WAN networks
- Test hardware, protocols, and applications to validate performance and interoperability
- Characterize end-user experience under real-world conditions
- Reproduce and quickly resolve issues occurring in the field
- Test 5G networks and the impact of delay and impairments
- Test the effect of delay on the network and application performance
- Determine how applications will perform when distributed across data centers
- Cause outage and degrade scenarios to trigger and validate fail-over protection
Knowing How Networks and Devices Will Behave Under Real-World Conditions
All too often, we see devices and applications come to market or deploy on a network without having faced the rigors of the real networks they must support. This makes for an unpleasant experience for the organizations using these products and their network end-users alike.
Whether in the lab or pre-deployment, effective testing requires a real-world environment that reproduces realistic network conditions and behavior. All software and hardware should be subjected to a realistic test environment before deployment.
Real-World Network Impairment Testing
Network Emulator 3 is a precision test instrument for 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE Ethernet impairment. The device allows users to accurately emulate the real network conditions that occur over live production LAN/WAN networks. By emulating realistic and worst-case network conditions in the lab, users can validate and test the performance of new hardware, protocols, and applications to prevent failures in production networks.
The Network Emulator 3 offers a rich feature-set to allow testing in a controlled lab environment with repeatable and predictable impairments.
Data Sheets 2022.11.07
Network Emulator 3: 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE Impairment