The U2761A is a 20 MHz function generator that offers 10 standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms generation capabilities. It uses a standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure tests swiftly with the plug and play feature.
The U2761A can function as a standalone module or as a modular device in the U2781A USB Modular Product Chassis, providing expansion capabilities and a compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family.
Keysight U2700A series USB Modular Instruments has won Design News’ Golden Mousetrap Award in the 2009 Best Products Category. The Design News’ Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades.
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, pulse, and DC waveforms
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK modulation types
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems)
- Standalone or modular capabilities
- Arbitrary waveform (14-bit, 64K points 50MS/s)
- BenchVue software license (BV0022B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- Giving users more flexibility, the U2761A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Capturing and reviewing of configuration commands can be easily logged using the Command Logger bundled in the AMM software. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.
Interested in a U2761A?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2019.05.20
U2761A USB Modular Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
U2700A Series USB Modular Instruments
Easily Arrange and Rearrange your Tests
Reference Guides 2017.05.31
U2761A USB Modular Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Programmer’s Reference Guide
View All Resources
USB Modular Data Acquisition
U2751A 4x8 2 Wire USB Modular Switch Matrix
USB Source Measure Units
U2741A USB Modular DMM
U270xA USB Modular Oscilloscopes
Trueform Series Waveform and Function Generators