Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- dual single-mode / multimode solution to 14 Gb/s and for wide application range
- single-mode up to 32 Gb/s signals providing important headroom for forward error correction and proprietary rates
Characterize and Debug Next-generation Transmitters
The Keysight N1075A Optical Pick-Off / Converter is a key part of the N1070A Optical Clock Data Recovery Solution, which is used in combination with a Digital Communication Analyzer for high-quality transceiver characterization.
Together with Keysight’s Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes, the N1075A Optical Pick-Off / Converter can provide insight into live data streams.
It couples out a portion of the optical power converting to an electrical signal with the built-in o/e enabling debugging on the optical link.
Single-Mode (SM), MultiMode (MM), or Both
The N1075A optical coupler / converter is available in two versions
- a dual single-mode / multimode version up to 14 Gb/s for a wide range of applications
- a single-mode version up to 32 Gb/s offers enough headroom for forward error correction schemes of next generation network standards