Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisador de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
The mission-critical IoT is more than just critical applications in the healthcare, industrial, and power systems industries. It is evolving to encompass a new breed of applications that are required to work as anticipated, without fail, every time, in industries like wearables, smart city, smart home, and others.
The mission-critical IoT evolution is just getting started. Keysight is poised and ready to help you pave the way.
Mission-Critical IoT Solutions
Meeting the requirements of the mission-critical IoT demands a world-class approach to design and test. This brochure provides a comprehensive look at the end-to-end solutions for designing, testing, and securing IoT devices, wireless communications, networks, and infrastructure. Our solutions span the entire stack (Layers 1-7), from edge devices to network performance and security, as well as the entire product lifecycle, from design creation to manufacturing and beyond.
Key Technologies Needed to Advance Mission-Critical IoT
As the IoT spreads, it will have a dramatic impact on mission-critical IoT devices and the applications they enable. Forget Industry 4.0 and think more in terms of Mission-Critical IoT 2.0.
Rather than just devices optimized for performance, ultra-high reliability and security, it will be an entire mission-critical ecosystem designed and hardened to withstand the rigors of the real world.
This white paper outlines the key challenges you face in making that vision a reality and details the technologies you need to realize success in the mission-critical IoT.
NB-IoT Success Hinges on Overcoming 3 Challenges
Opportunities abound in the industrial IoT (IIoT). There is just one problem. Most wireless technologies available today are ill-equipped to meet the requirements of the rapidly growing IIoT without some sort of tradeoff.
Narrowband-IoT (NB-IoT) is a newer LPWAN technology optimized for IIoT applications; however, it is not without its own issues.
This white paper details three specific challenges you will need to overcome and the approaches you can use to realize success in NB-IoT.
Learn from the leaders
Learn how these companies overcame their challenges using Keysight solutions and realized success in the mission-critical IoT. From design and simulation of an IoT device or module, to verifying network coverage and quality, our solutions are ready to help you conquer the complexity of the mission-critical IoT.