Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
U7108B Multiport Electromechanical Switch, DC to 20 GHz, SP8T
Keysight 20 GHz, SP8T multiport electromechanical switches provide superior RF performance with higher port count for multi-port or multi-DUT testing signal routing applications.
- SP8T configuration, magnetic latching, terminated ports
- Opto-electronic indicator and current interrupts
- Superior isolation and VSWR
- TTL/5V CMOS compatible (optional)
The Keysight U7108B, DC to 20 GHz, SP8T multiport switch offers superior RF performance, which is necessary for higher performance test systems. The repeatability and reliability of this switch is vital to ATS measurement accuracy and with the number of RF ports up to 8-ports, it can cut the cost of ownership by reducing calibration cycles and allows multi-DUT or multi-channel DUT testing at the same time. The Keysight U7108B terminated multiport switch provides the long life and reliability required for automated test and measurement, signal monitoring, and routing applications. Highly repeatable switching capability is made possible through Keysight's rigorous design and tight manufacturing specification involving the test run of every single cycle of the switch ensuring RF performance are met.
Interested in a U7108B?
Technical Overviews 2021.04.01
U7108A/B/C and U7110A/B/C Multiport Electromechanical Coaxial Switches
View All Resources