Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Universal Serial Bus (USB) range of speeds, protocol complexity, and endless variety of devices demand you have state-of-the-art tools to troubleshoot and validate your design and verify its interoperability.
Keysight’s U4611A is, quite simply, the most powerful protocol analyzer for USB 3.0/2.0 available today. It combines the industry’s deepest trace buffer with its most powerful triggering engine.
Real-time trace indexing and a clean, intuitive GUI allow for fast, efficient navigation and analysis, allowing you to validate and troubleshoot your USB designs more quickly and with higher confidence than ever before. Try out the U4611A USB analyzer, and see what you’ve been missing!
- Simultaneous capture and analysis of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480, 12, and 1.5 Mbps)
- Four concurrent trigger sequencers with 26 states each, multi-way branching, 32 counters, and 32 timers
- Traces indexed in real-time and stored in deep yet responsive buffers, configurable as 2.25, 4.5, or 9 GB
- Even the deepest traces saved quickly via GbE (70 MB/s sustained) or PCIe (up to 500 MB/s)
- Lightning-quick, intuitive GUI for all analysis needs, from the everyday to rare, complex events