Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Automatic mask creation using input standard
- Easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards
- Test up to 130,000 waveforms per second with the industry’s fastest hardware-based mask testing technology
- Detailed pass/fail statistics
- Test to high quality standards based on “six sigma” in seconds
- Multiple user-selectable test criteria
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by packages D6000AUTA, D6000GENA, D6000AERA, D6000PWRA, D6000USBA and D6000BDLA. These replacement packages enable multiple software options at once. Select the package that best applies to your industry.
With the fastest architecture in its class, you will capture more elusive problems and ensure they don’t ship to customers. With the mask limit testing measurement application, you can quickly test up to 130,000 waveforms per second to a known good waveform with quick go/no-go test results, saving you valuable test time while providing you with more confidence in the test results. Test your signals to specified standards and uncover unexpected signal anomalies such as glitches.
Mask testing on other oscilloscopes is usually based on software-intensive processing technology, which tends to be slow. Keysight’s InfiniiVision oscilloscope’s mask test option is based on hardware-based technology. This means that InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series scopes can perform up to 130,000 real-time waveform pass/fail tests per second. This provides testing throughput that is orders of magnitude faster than what is available on other oscilloscope mask test solutions, making valid pass/fail statistics almost instantly.
This application test option works with all InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series 2- and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.