5G RF Regulatory Test Software provides up-to-date and comprehensive access to 5G NR cellular RF Regulatory test cases for both TDD and FDD and all relevant bands in both sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies.
It offers Universal Regulatory test cases for FR1 and FR2, which can be used for all Regulator requirements aligned with 3GPP.
- Access to a wide range of Regulatory test plans across regions.
- Tools to customize FR1 and FR2 Universal Regulatory test cases for required test frequencies and test limits defined by the Regulators.
- Modular and scalable software.
- Flexible Licensing infrastructure that allows optimal asset utilization.
- Comprehensive campaign management.
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation.
- Advanced logging features.
Manage Test Cases Efficiently with the Test Manager
The Test Manager is common to all RF/RRM device acceptance solutions and hosts all their test cases. It allows you to execute tasks with its powerful user interface:
- Campaign Management
- Device Management
- Test Automation
- Debug, Analysis, and Reporting Tools
Analyze the Logs Real Time or After Test Execution
The Log viewer is a powerful result analysis and logging tool that enables the user to view the logs at run time or after test execution.
Trace Studio provides measurement results in different formats:
- Graphs (2D and 3D)
- Spectrum Analyzer screenshots
5G RF Regulatory Test Software Specifications
5G RF Regulatory Test Software supports the following test specifications
- EU – RED – ETSI EN 301 908-25
- USA – FCC – CFR Title 47 Part 2, 22, 24, 27
- Japan – TELEC – T-161 v4.0 & T-163 v5.0
- Korea – KCC – KS X 3270:2019 & 3271:2019
- Taiwan – NCC – PLMN12
- China – SRRC – 3GPP TS 38.521-1 and 38.521-3
- Brazil – Anatel – Ato nº 3152
- Canada - ISED – RSS-130, RSS-132, RSS-133, RSS-139, RSS-192, RSS-195, RSS-197 and RSS-199