Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
15435A Transition Time Converter, 150ps
Reduce the signal bandwidth and increase overall pulse performance by converting fixed transition times to slower ones
- Output Transition Time: 150 ps
- 3 dB point: 2.1 GHz
- Input voltage: <10 Vpp
- Insertion loss: <0.2 dB
- Overshoot, ringing: <3%
- Mech. dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 43 x 28 x 15
The new design of these transition time converters ensures very low signal reflection far beyond the 3 dB point, unlike conventional converters.
Reducing the signal transition-times also increases the overall pulse-performance for overshoot/reflection sensitive applications.
The converters are fitted with SMA connectors, one male, one female.
These converters have been designed to convert the fixed transition-times of the Keysight 81133/4A 3.35GHz pulse pattern generator (< 100 ps transitions) to slower, fixed transition-times (150 ps, 250 ps, 500 ps, 1 ns, 2 ns) hence reducing the signal bandwidth. All transition-times are from 10% to 90% of amplitude.
The transition time converters can be cascaded to get transitions which are intermediate values equal to the square root of the sum of the values squared.
The converters can be used with the following products, too:
- 81130A with 81131A 400 MHz pulse/pattern generator (800/1600 ps transitions)
- 81130A with 81132A 660 MHz pulse/data generator (<500 ps transitions)
- 81250 Parallel Bit Error Ratio Tester
- 81133/4A 3.35GHz pulse pattern generator (< 100 ps transitions)