Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The W1918 LTE-A Baseband Verification Library provides industry-leading commercial design support for the physical layer of 3GPP Release 8-13, enabling system and algorithm developers to deploy next-generation 4G performance with greater insight and confidence.
The W1918 optional simulation reference library for PathWave System Design (SystemVue) provides a block set, reference designs, testbenches, and configurable physical layer waveforms and data for 3GPP Releases 8, 9 (LTE) and 10-12 (LTE-Advanced). The library is useful for simulation-based exploration of challenging algorithms, up to 8x8 MIMO throughput verification, and integration with Keysight signal sources and analyzers.
- Over 40 new blocks and 8 example workspaces for Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT), as part of the physical layer support for Release 13.2.0 (June 2016)
- Dynamic receiver measurement plots and tables, without requirement of external software
- LTE-Advanced updates: ◦ Support for 256 QAM (both UL, DL)
- Support for Extended Cyclical Prefix (both UL, DL)
- Support for closed-loop TM4 TDD/FDD (DL)
- MMSE and MMSE-IRC for spatial multiplexing (DL receiver)
- NB-IoT (LTE-Advanced Pro) Uplink/Downlink EVM
- W1918 is also included in the W1907 “5G Forward” library bundle
- Includes the W1910 LTE library (LTE release 9.1), and further adds LTE-Advanced algorithmic reference models, providing well over 160 core simulation blocks and nearly 3 dozen reference designs and physical layer verifications, as called out in the standard.
Figure 1: SystemVue’s LTE-Advanced reference library provides a full block set and test examples to verify NB-IoT (narrowband internet of things) physical layer links, as introduced in 3GPP Rel 13.
Figure 2. The W1918 supports dynamic Adaptive Modulation and Coding (AMC) and Dynamic Point Selection (DPS) a technique for Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP).
The W1918 LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library can be added to any SystemVue environment or bundle. It interoperates especially well with the W1715 MIMO Channel Builder model set and the W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion Builder module.