Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- NFC-A, -B, -F (212 kbps), -F (424 kbps), and -V Poller mode PC-based automated tests
- NFC-A, -B, -F (212 kbps), -F (424 kbps), and -V Listener mode PC-based automated tests
- Resonant frequency test
- Hardware NFC triggering
- 3-in-1 programmable NFC antenna (must be ordered separately)
Testing NFC-enabled devices is essential during the design validation and manufacturing test phases to ensure the quality and reliability of data transmission. This is especially important when you consider that the data being transferred/exchanged between NFC-enabled devices is often secured financial transactions.
The NFC software package provides thorough physical layer testing with fast throughput. This software package enables NFC triggering in the scope along with PC-based automated NFC analog test software that is based on Keysight’s award-winning Infiniium oscilloscope conformance test software to provide a low-cost test solution that includes a broad range of the most critical tests to ensure quality and reliability.
The complete NFC-automated test system consists of Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscope, 33500/33600 Trueform waveform generator, N2116A/N2134A/N2135A 3-in-1 programmable NFC antenna, and this NFC software license.
To learn more about the broad range of physical layer testing, specific measurements, and NFC trigger modes provided by the NFC test package, download the datasheet.