Buy an MXR Scope. Get a Free InfiniiVision Scope.
Purchase an 8-channel Keysight Infiniium MXR-Series oscilloscope and get a free DSOX4034A InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 4-channel, 350 MHz oscilloscope.
See More. Do More. Save Time.
The Infiniium MXR-Series oscilloscopes are your window into the intricate interactions of complex designs. Offering illuminating views of all your crucial signals, the MXR-Series helps you go from symptom to root cause to resolution in minutes instead of hours. Leveraging the same hardware acceleration ASIC as the Infiniium UXR-Series, the MXR-Series accelerates eye plots and triggering with the excellent signal integrity that you've come to expect from Keysight. The MXR-Series also lets you future-proof your budget because it is fully upgradeable, including the number of channels and bandwidth. Buy what you need today and add more to your MXR-Series oscilloscope later.
- 500 MHz to 6 GHz on all 4 or 8 analog channels
- Faster test speeds than ever before with ASICs from the Infiniium UXR-Series
- Accurate measurements with effective number of bits (ENOB) up to 9.0, noise as low as 43 µV
- 8-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, DVM, counter, real-time spectrum analyzer, bode plotter, and waveform generator in one unit
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution on a 15.6-inch display that can be extended or duplicated to a large monitor
- Upgradeable in every possible way with dozens of options to make testing faster, easier, and less prone to human error
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
The MXR-Series offers a robust suite of powerful software for signal integrity, power integrity, protocol decode and trigger applications as well as compliance test applications.
The Infiniium MXR-Series Offers
- Real-time spectrum analysis, ideal for testing fast-changing signals
- >750,000 UI/s eye diagrams at 10 bits
- 6 GHz on 8 channels
- 16 GSa/s on 8 channels
- 200 Mpts per channel memory, standard
- Full upgradeability, no exceptions
0.5 - 6 GHz
4 or 8, upgradeable
Waveform Update Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find The Model That's Right For You
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2021.07.07
Application Notes 2021.05.24
Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes: Quickly Find and Identify Hidden Signal Errors
Application Notes 2021.03.14
Testing Switch Mode Power Supplies Using the Infiniium EXR- and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Oscilloscope Probing for High-speed Signals
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Bandwidth and Rise Time Requirements for Accurate Scope Measurements