D9020USBC USB 3.2 Tx Compliance Test Software
Use the USB 3.2 compliance software to test, debug and characterize your designs. It automates the oscilloscope for each test and generates a HTML report. The software reports the margin analysis with pass or fail status.
- Setup wizard for quick setup, configuration and test selection
- Gen 1 (5 Gbps)) or Gen 2 (10 Gbps) testing, including x2 mode
- Tests for component/embedded retimers, redrivers, and active cables
- Results consistent with USB-IF SigTest software utility
- USB Type-C interface control with N7018A Type-C Test Controller
- Automated scope measurement setup
- Test results report generation
- Pass/fail margin analysis
Use the USB 3.2 Tx compliance software to test, debug and characterize your designs quickly and easily. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application compares the results with the specification test limit and includes margin analysis which indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test. The complex analysis of the USB 3.2 signals from simulation to characterization stage is taken care by the application which saves user time and effort.
Interested in a D9020USBC?
Featured Resources for D9020USBC USB 3.2 Tx Compliance Test Software
Data Sheets 2021.03.21
D9020USBC USB 3.2 Transmitter Compliance Test Application Software
Help Files 2020.04.30
Online Help, D9020USBC USB 3.2 Compliance Test Software
Reference Guides 2020.04.30
Methods of Implementation, D9020USBC USB 3.2 Compliance Test Software