What are you looking for?
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors significantly faster
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 command / status words, data words, and error conditions
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data, and error conditions
- Perform hardware-based pass / fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications
- This package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (Bode plotting), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis. Advanced math already comes standard on all 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes
The aerospace software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace and defense industries.
Get a 30-day trial license for D6000AERB.
The D6000AERB Aerospace and Defense Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D6000AERB?
Extend the Capabilities for your Aerospace and Defense Software for the 6000 X-Series
Featured Resources for D6000AERB Aerospace and Defense Software for the 6000 X-Series
Data Sheets 2021.05.17
Aero Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Application Notes 2018.02.28
ARINC 429 Eye-diagram and Pulse-shape Mask Testing
Application Notes 2015.01.07
Performing MIL-STD 1553 Eye-diagram Mask Testing
View All Resources