What are you looking for?
D2000GENB Embedded Analysis Software for the 2000 X-Series
Test and debug I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART designs with triggering, decoding, and pass / fail mask limit testing.
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C, SPI, and RS232/422/485/UART serial buses
- Perform 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire SPI serial protocol trigger and analysis
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveforms
- This package enables I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART serial trigger and decode and hardware-based pass/fail mask limit testing
The embedded software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common serial buses used today for embedded and mixed-signal designs. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities, including mask testing, to help test today’s electronic designs.
Get a 30-day trial license for D2000GENB.
The D2000GENB Embedded Analysis Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D2000GENB?
Extend the capabilities for your Embedded Analysis Software for the 2000 X-Series
Featured Resources for D2000GENB Embedded Analysis Software for the 2000 X-Series
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Product Fact Sheets 2021.10.25
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Data Sheets 2021.10.19
Embedded Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
View All Resources