Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Single, ultra-wideband CW microwave counter input, 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- -70 dBm to +44 dBm power meter range with Keysight 8480 series sensors
- High resolution/accuracy +/- 50 Vdc DVM
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces standard
The 53147A, 53148A and 53149A microwave counter will be discontinued on January 1st, 2019. The last day to place order for this product is December 31, 2018. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
The Keysight 53148A is a full featured 26.5 GHz CW microwave frequency counter, a true power meter, and a dc DVM. It saves rack space in an ATE system and is ideal for installation and maintenance of point-to-point microwave links.
Note: 5314xA microwave counters have the capability to make an accurate power measurement via 848xA thermocouple power sensors. Keysight announced the discontinuance of the 848x "A", "B" and "H" model power sensors that you may use with your counter.
However, depending on your power measurement requirements, several sensor models can be purchased from Keysight for use with your microwave frequency counter. Please contact Keysight directly.
All 5314xA microwave counter models continue to be offered same as today.