- Industry’s highest-density 10/1/100M SFP+ test solution
- Feature, scale, and performance parity with existing 10GE and 1GE load modules
- Purpose-built to test ultra-high density, high-performance, low-latency network devices
- 32-port full line-rate traffic generation to evaluate and validate the performance of ultra-high density networking equipment
- Ultra-high scale and performance for emulating L2/3 protocols to validate performance and scalability of L2/3 routing/switching and data center test cases using the IxNetwork application
- Perform industry-standard RFC benchmark tests and protocol emulation in large test bed with hundreds of 3-speed ports in a single test
- 10G, 1G, and 100M line-rate hardware packet capture and decode tools to detect and debug data transmission errors
- 3-Speed 10G/1G/100M ports provide low total cost of ownership and high ROI
- Broad coverage of L2/3 protocols including routing, switching, data center, access, and host protocols
- Application support for IxExplorer, IxNetwork, and related Tcl and automation APIs
- Flexible 4:1 CPU and memory aggregation, for ultra-high-scale protocol emulation and performance
- Flexible custom packet generation
- Real-time latency with latency resolution of up to 2.5ns
- Extensive port and traffic flow statistics
- Advanced sequence checking with duplicate packet detection
Evolve Your Multi-Rate Ethernet Testing
High-Density 10G/1G/100M Multi-Rate Ethernet In One Load Module
Keysight's Novus 10/1 family of load modules offers comprehensive Layer 2/3 (L2/3) network testing capability.
With 32 ports per module, you can create ultra-high-density test environments, with up to 384 3-speed test ports supported in a single 12-slot rackmount chassis.
Support for 32 ports of 10/1/100M SFP+ allows up to line-rate traffic generation and analysis, and high-performance routing/bridging, host, and access protocol emulation.
Novus 3-speed brings a new level of performance and scalability, with a broad range of coverage of the most popular features of IxExplorer and IxNetwork applications.