Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Simple connection and test setup
- Collect data and monitor results
- Quickly graph data on a single or multiple graphs
- Export data to other applications for analysis
- Configure and scan up to four 34970A/34972A instruments, simultaneously.
- Set alarms
- Manage data with new Data Manager
Download Data Logger 3 Now: The BenchLink Data Logger 3 application is provided as a free download.
NOTE: The price stated above is for the application to be provided on CD-ROM.
You can access the free download from the Keysight BenchLink Data Logger 3 software
The Keysight BenchLink Data Logger 3 software provides a convenient way to collect and analyze your data. The software is a Windows®-based application that uses a familiar spreadsheet environment to define measurement data to be collected.
Simply identify the measurements you want to acquire, initiate the process, and see the data displayed in real-time. The new quick graph feature provides easy to use graphing with many options for graphing your data.
Note: BenchLink Data Logger installation requires Keysight IO Libraries to be installed on your machine. You can download the latest version at: www.keysight.com/find/iosuite.