What are you looking for?
High Signal Integrity with Built-In Popular Waveforms
The Keysight EDU33210 Series function / arbitrary waveform generator is part of the Keysight Smart Bench Essentials (SBE) Series of four unique instruments that harness one powerful graphical interface to connect, control, and capture measurement data. Get all the standard functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest-distortion function generator in its class. It offers the following features:
- Keysight PathWave BenchVue software to enable remote instrument control
- USB and LAN input / output interfaces for remote connectivity
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveform
- Six built-in modulation types and 17 popular waveforms to simulate typical applications for testing
- 7-inch color display for simultaneous parameter set up, signal viewing, and editing
- 16-bit arbitrary waveform capability with memory up to 8M samples per channel
PathWave BenchVue Function Generator Software
Intuitively control your function generators and easily load custom arbitrary waveforms from your PC.
- Connect and control your function generators through the cloud.
- Control, display signals, or charts to correlate signal generation with measurements.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
PathWave BenchVue function generator software for the PC enables control of Smart Bench Essentials function generators to set waveform properties and load custom arbitrary waveforms from files.
- Get easy-to-log data, screenshots, and system status.
- Replicate and save instrument configurations to repeat results.
- Achieve quick export of measurement data in the desired format.
Smart Bench Essentials Series
The EDU33210A SBE Series function generators are part of a family of four professional-grade instruments: a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope. You also get powerful remote connectivity software and KeysightCare 24/7 technical support. The PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. Easy setup provides quick control of your test hardware.
The Smart Bench Essentials family comes with intuitive lab tools to track and manage your maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or around the world.
Max Arbitrary Waveform Length
Max Sample Rate
Total Harmonic Distortion
< 0.075% (Typical)
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essentials instruments include KeysightCare support. You will have access to Keysight technical experts and a 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- online knowledge center
- self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities of Your EDU33210 Function / Arbitrary waveform Generator
White Papers 2022.08.17
Waveform Generators Increase Design Efficiency
Application Notes 2022.07.06
Waveform Sequencing with PathWave BenchVue Waveform Builder Pro
Application Notes 2022.05.04
How to Easily Create an Arbitrary Waveform Without Programming
White Papers 2023.02.13
4 Essential Methods for Creating and Editing Waveforms
White Papers 2023.02.14
Stress Testing Your Device with Simulated Waveforms
View All Resources