Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
High-density Dual-PHY tri-speed solution for ultra-high-scale and performance testing with 40Gbps of application traffic
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- High-performance Layer 4–7 testing using Keysight's IxLoad application—up to 40G bidirectional application throughput per load module
- Ultra-high scale and performance for emulating L2/3 protocols to validate performance and scalability of L2/3 routing/switching and data center test cases using Keysight's IxNetwork application
- Full line-rate traffic generation to evaluate ASIC designs, FPGAs, and hardware switch fabrics
- Support for testing SFP+ and 10GBase-T RJ-45 copper ports at different speeds simultaneously on the same load module
- Industry-standard RFC tests and protocol emulation in large test bed with hundreds of 10G, 1G, and/or 100M ports in a single test—to benchmark data plane and performance and scale of ultra-high-density network equipment
- 10G, 1G, and 100M line-rate hardware packet capture and decode tools to detect and debug data transmission errors
- Application support for IxExplorer, IxNetwork, IxLoad, and the related Tcl and automation APIs
- Support for a broad range of IxLoad L4-7 application layer testing including voice, video and access protocols
- Flexible 4:1 CPU and memory aggregation, for high-scale protocol emulation and performance
- Flexible custom packet generation
- Real-time latency with latency resolution of up to 2.5ns
- Extensive port and traffic flow statistics
- Advanced sequence checking with duplicate packet detection
- Novus-NP 10GE/1GE/100M brings a new level of performance with a broad range of coverage of all the most popular features of IxNetwork and IxLoad applications
Extend and Simplify Your Multi-Rate Ethernet and Application Delivery Testing
High-Density 10G/1G/100M Multi-Rate Ethernet In One Load Module
Keysight's Novus-NP 10/1 family of load modules offers complete Layer 2–7 (L2-7) network and application testing in a single system.
Novus-NP combines the innovative Novus load module architecture with the unique NP (network processor) technology to create a high-density, scalable, and high-performance application traffic generation platform.
Capable of emulating up to 40G of application traffic and generating and analyzing wire-speed Layer 2–3 traffic on its 16 dual-PHY ports (SFP+ and 10GBase-T RJ45), Novus-NP is the efficient platform for creating ultra-high-density test environments for 10GE/1GE/100M Ethernet over copper and fiber. A single 12-slot chassis supports up to 192 10GE/1GE/100M test ports and can generate up to 480Gpbs of stateful traffic.
Novus-NP 10GE/1GE/100M load modules are available in two different models to match your requirements and budget:
- NOVUS-NP 10/1GE16DP: A full-featured 16-port, Dual-PHY (RJ45 and SFP+) 10GE/1GE/100M load module designed for high-density testing.
- NOVUS-NP 10/1GE8DP: A full-featured 8-port, Dual-PHY (RJ45 and SFP+) 10GE and 1GE load module designed for high-density application delivery and switch testing. To support evolving test needs, users can perform a software field-upgrade to a full 16-port NOVUS-NP 10/1G16DP load module.
(Customer support login required)
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements