A Complete 3 Phase AC Power Solution
Keysight’s AC6900 Series AC power sources provide a complete AC and DC power solution by combining the capabilities of a multimeter, harmonic analyzer, and power analyzer in one instrument. You can easily produce DC power, either alone or as a DC offset to an AC waveform, in a compact form factor.
The Keysight AC6900 Series AC power source is the go-to choice for simplifying test setups, reducing test complexity, and enabling you to produce accurate and precise data in no time.
- AC, DC, or AC plus DC mode
- maximum AC voltage at 320 Vrms
- frequency up to 5 kHz
- single-phase, single-phase three-wire, or three-phase four-wire connections
- power line disturbance tests
- harmonic analysis
- built-in waveform generation
- USB, LAN (LXI Core), and optional GPIB connectivity
PathWave BenchVue AC Source Control / Avionic Standard Test Software
- Use the simplified measurement method on the output voltage and output current up to the 50th order.
- Capture up to 13 different measurements simultaneously.
- Store and reload instrument states to use when needed.
- Get avionic standards tests for revisions to DO-160 and MIL-STD-704 (optional).
- Benefit from customization of avionic standards tests parameters and configurations (optional).
- Analyze with data logging and report generation capabilities for avionic tests (optional).
Avionic Equipment Testing
The AC6900 Series is ideal for testing avionics equipment that nominally operates at 400 Hz, 800 Hz, or up to 5,000 Hz and meets RTCA DO-160 and MIL-STD-704 standards. PathWave avionics test suite simplifies pre-compliance testing.
- Connect and operate your instruments and execute tests remotely.
- Accelerate power input for pre-compliance testing.
- Meet commercial and military standards with extensive test coverage.
- Configure test plans to fit your needs.
- Generate test reports for post-analysis by downloading to a .csv file format.
3 Phase Power Solution Key Specifications
3 kVA to 18 kVA
10 to 60 A
LAN, USB, GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find The Power Solution Model That's Right For You
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.04.17
AC6900 Series Power Sources A Complete Three-Phase AC Power Solution
Application Notes 2023.03.15
How to Ensure That Your Product Complies with IEC61000-4-11 Standards
Solution Briefs 2023.10.17
AC Motor Tests
Product Fact Sheets 2018.01.09
AC6800B and 6800C Series Basic and Performance AC Power Sources – Product Fact Sheet
Solution Briefs 2023.11.01
Avionics Electronics Power Input Pre-Compliance Testing
View All Resources